Thursday, September 8, 2016

An Alcoholic Patient with Syncope

A middle-aged male had sudden syncope.  There was head injury and he was intoxicated with alcohol, but he stated “I’ve been way more intoxicated than this; I have no idea why I passed out.”

He denied any kind of chest discomfort or dyspnea or jaw or shoulder pain or epigastric discomfort.

He was completely asymptomatic.

He had a head CT that was normal, a breath alcohol of 0.10% and had this ECG recorded:<…
To learn more visit: Dr. Smith’s ECG Blog

Alcoholic foo passed out.

Don’t pass out on me I will cam slap you.
Video Rating: / 5

The post An Alcoholic Patient with Syncope appeared first on Online Medical Assistant Training Programs.

An Alcoholic Patient with Syncope




from WordPress https://onlinemedicalassistantprogramsedu.wordpress.com/2016/09/08/an-alcoholic-patient-with-syncope/

No comments:

Post a Comment